ABOUT

Solutions & Cases

Our Case
  • Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd (Ghana)

    Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd located in Ghana. Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contact, Location. Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd business profile on GhanaYello

  • Major Mines & Projects Chirano Mine

    2020-02-17· Chirano Gold Mines Limited (“CGML”) is 90% owned by Kinross with the remaining 10% owned as a carried interest by the Government of Ghana. Deposit Type Breccia pipe / Stockwork

  • CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED Company Profile Accra,

    CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED is located in Accra, Ghana and is part of the Gold & Silver Mining Industry. CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED has 425 total employees across all of its locations and generates $55.15 million in sales (USD). There are 2 companies in the CHIRANO GOLD MINES LIMITED corporate family.

  • Chirano Gold Mines Limited stone Vacancies Careers stone in

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited jobs, vacancies, Chirano Careers, recruitment, admin jobs, stone in Ghana, current stone in Ghana, mining jobs, gold mining

  • Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd BusinessGhana

    2020-06-07· Red Back Mining / Chirano Gold Mines Ltd RED BACK MINING is a publicly held resource corporation based in Vancouver, Canada. Red Back's principal asset is the Chirano Gold Project located in Ghana, West Africa with proven and probable reserves of 17.8 million tonnes grading 1.9 g/t gold for approximately 1.09 million ounces contained gold.

  • Home Kinross Gold Corporation

    Why Invest in Kinross. Kinross offers a compelling investment opportunity as a senior gold producer with an excellent operational track record, strong balance sheet and commitment to responsible mining.

  • 3 New Vacancies At Chirano Gold Mines Ltd stone in Ghana

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited P. O. Box 57 Bibiani. Please indicate ONLY the position in the subject area when applying online. Closing Date: 24 September, 2016. Apply For More stone Below. Senior Data Base Administrator- Geology. Strategic Mine Planning Engineer

  • Chirano named ‘safest mine in Ghana’ by the Ghana

    Congratulations to our Chirano mine that was recently named the top mine in Ghana for Health, Safety and Environmental measures by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana and Ghana Chamber of Mines! Dr. Kodua Dapaah, HSE Manager, Chirano, accepted the award at the 2019 Mine Performance Awards held during the finals of the 2019 National Inter-mines

  • Contact Us Kinross World Online Newsletter Kinross

    Chirano Ghana. Chirano Gold Mines Ltd. P.O Box 57, Bibiani. Western Province Ghana. Magadan Russia. Chukotskaya Mining Geological Company. 11/13 Proletarskaya Street. 685000 Magadan Russia. Moscow Russia. Kinross

  • Chirano Gold Mines compensation struggle, Ghana

    Ghana News Agency (2012). Sefwi farmers threaten to take over Chirano Gold Mines lands in Modern Ghana. Available at: Accessed: 13 December 2012. [click to view] Mining Watch Canada (2012). Ghanaian Farmers Run Out of Patience with Kinross/Chirano Gold Mines.

  • Kinross Chirano Home Facebook

    To support the fight against COVID-19, Chirano has donated medical supplies, including PPEs, to health facilities in the Western North Region. The items worth 260,000 cedis ($45,000) were donated through the Regional Minister to the facilities.

  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Wikipedia

    2020-06-07· The Iduapriem Gold Mine (French: Mine d'or d'Iduapriem) is an open-pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of Ghana.The mine is owned by AngloGold Ashanti and consists of the Iduapriem and the Teberebie operation, which were merged in 2000. AngloGold Ashanti originally only owned 85% of the mine but acquired the remaining 15% in

  • Chirano Gold Mines stone Vacancies In Ghana 2020 Page

    Nurse Chirano Gold Mines Healthcare stone In Ghana 2020 Feb 21, 2020 Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani...

  • Chirano Gold Mines Ltd Recruitment for Underground

    Chirano Gold Mines Ltd is an underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana, within the Bibiani gold belt. It is 90% owned by Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation. The Government of Ghana has a 10% carried interest. .

  • Underground Mine Captain at Chirano Gold Mines

    Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold mining company with its head office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 6,000 people worldwide. Our core values are putting people first, outstanding corporate citizenship, high performance culture and rigorous financial discipline. We are

  • Chirano Gold Mines pays $13m dividend to government

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited, a subsidiary of Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation has paid the government of Ghana 13 million dollars following the declaration of the gold mining firm’s

  • Chirano Gold Mines Limited 2019 How to Apply

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited stone Positions 2019. Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold mining company with its head office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 6,000 people worldwide.

  • Chirano Gold Mines Limited A Kinross Company

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019 for Senior Plant Metallurgist -Advertisements- Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity. Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2019 Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold

  • Coronavirus: Chirano following all precautionary

    Chirano Gold Mines Limited (CGML) was informed yesterday that an employee tested positive for COVID-19 after confirmatory testing at the Kumasi Center for Collaborative Research.